When is the Perfect Time for Kathy's Message?
Are you putting together a conference?
Do you work with associate on-boarding?
Need an opening or closing keynote?
Are you working on a company retreat?
What about quarterly management meetings?
Here's a list of just some of the times that Kathy's message may be right for you:
- For management conferences to power up your team’s performance.
- During associate on boarding to ease transition to professional life
- Prior to busy season to optimize staff utilization and reduce absenteeism
- For opening or closing keynote to inspire and motivate your team towards success
- At association conferences to educate on productivity and stress management
- For company retreats to show commitment to work/life balance
- For annual conferences and events to entertain the audience.
- During quarterly management meetings to show methods to increase utilization
- As an association keynote to increase awareness of retention
- At Rotational Program graduation to empower early career leaders